Concert Choir

Concert Choir
March concert

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Quarter Concert?

The choir is off and running for spring and it looks like it will be a great choir.
We don't have a venue for our concert yet.
June 5th is on the syllabus for the concert, but The dates we are looking at as possibilities include:
May 29th (Friday evening)?
June 5th (Friday evening)?
the date may ultimately depend on when we can find a space to perform in.

Places where we are checking for availability include:
The Liberty Theater?

Christ Episcopal Church?
210 5th St SW, Puyallup

Rogers High School auditorium?

Pierce College College center building?

Other ideas?

Choir members, please comment your preference and why on this blog.
-Dr O

3 comments:

Maura said...

Hm.

I am gone on the 29th, so my preference is for the 5th.

Also, I'm not big on the Rogers Auditorium because the sound in there is extremely DEAD.

Liberty Theatre would be my preference. It seems to be in a central location.

~Maura

Jess said...

I would have to agree with Maura.
The Liberty would be fantastic.

As for the day, I have no preference.

-Jessy

Luke said...

For me, the 5th is a hard day to perform, as I'm leading stuff at a conference my church is putting on at another church...I can make it but I'd prefer to be free.

Venue...whatever. Build Pierce an auditorium.